Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Music for you

Great new worship song I just heard. There's so much worship music out there, it's sometimes hard to sift through them to find songs that allow you to hear the message through the trite lyrics or the over processed sound. This one does it with a simple melody, simple accompaniment and heartfelt lyrics. Check out the song at the bands website, on their media player!

I'd Need a Savior- by Among the Thirsty

How many names can I use to explain the love of my Jesus,
the life that he gave and so many times will I praise you today.
I lift up my life cause you are always the same
and my offering to you I bring

Your name is Jesus, Your name is Jesus
You're the wonderful, Counselor, my Friend.
You're what I hold on to; I know that you brought me through
All the days of loss, to the cross you knew
I'd need a Savior.
I need You Savior.

How many songs can I sing to proclaim your wondrous love an beauty so great?
What would I say if you brought down the rain and everyday
I walk through the pain my heart would still say


No comments:

Post a Comment