Thursday, July 9, 2009

To the ends of the earth





"Jesus I believe in You, and I would go to the ends of the earth
to the ends of the earth
for you alone are the Son of God
and all the world will see
that You are God
You are God"
To the Ends of the Earth- lyrics by Joel Houston

I love singing those lyrics in church. I sing the words... "I would go to the ends of the earth". Would I? Have I? What are my ends of the earth? Am I willing to get out of my comfort zone?

The beautiful picture above was taken by a my good friend Mia. She took the picture at the installation of Pastor Dan Hudson, which was held in a park shelter in the middle of a great big farm field on the edge of a small but growing town. She writes on her blog about the day, her words are wonderful, and I invite you to read them and enjoy here.


No comments:

Post a Comment