Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!

Beautiful weather on this Beautiful Easter Day!

I had the pleasure of worshiping this morning at the 10:30 service, with a convergence of familiar hymns led by organ, handbells and brass, and upbeat worship songs led by our praise band, choir and children's choir- ps the children's choir absolutely shined! The church was packed with the family of God as we all sang our hearts out this Easter morning.

The songs we sang:

My Redeemer Lives- I know he rescued my soul!
A New Hallelujah- Every son, and every daughter, sing it out sing a New Hallelujah!
Jesus Christ is Risen Today (great arrangement by Cynthia Dobrinski)- Alleluia!
All the Earth Will sing Your Praises- You took, You take our sins away O God!
Jesus Lives the Victory's Won- This shall be my confidence!
The Wonder of Your Cross- He is Not Dead Behold He Lives Forever More!
Now all the Vault of Heaven Resounds- Christ is Triumphed! He is Living! Alleluia!
Amazing Grace/My Chains Are Gone- I've been set Free!
I Know that my Redeemer Lives(classic arrangement by Paul Bunjes)
He Lives Eternally to Save!

Amen!

1 comment: