Monday, April 5, 2010

ok so something is up with my blog

Has anyone been watching Celebrity Apprentice? Rod Blagojevich, former governor of Illinois is one of the celebrities, well should I say one of the celebrities until he got voted off last week. Why did he get voted off? Basically for not being able to use a computer or a cell phone. He is not technologically gifted. In the least. How did he manage as governor of Illinois not knowing how to send an email, I have no idea, but I feel his pain. Although I know how to send a text message to my kids, I am behind in every other technological gadget. Now my latest issue is with this blog, for some reason it is only showing 1 post, and none of my additional information in the sidebar. So i post this in the hopes it is just a one time thing and everything will go back to normal. If you actually have a reasonable solution that makes sense please let me know!

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Okay for all the concerned.. I think I fixed the problem. Something with the xMl or xlm or whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I see you changed your format too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posting blogs continues to confound me to no end! You are not alone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just trying to do some remodeling! :) Figuring things out...slowly, but surely!

    ReplyDelete